About the Center
News & Events
Recognizing that many ethnic, immigrant and small community groups in the Twin Cities cannot afford their own office space, the Center for Families offers the rental of virtual and shared offices.
*Price depends upon the size of office
Renters receive the following:
- Organization's name posted at the center
- Address for mail delivery
- Email account
- A classroom can be used for up to three hours one evening or Saturday a month and Mon.-Fri. 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. once a week.
- Copy and fax machine (code access/pay per page)
- Small conference room (when available)
- Shared computer and work room access