About the Center
News & Events
- Rental requests should be made as far in advance as possible, but MUST be made at least two weeks prior to the event to allow sufficient time for processing.
- Please include set-up and clean-up time when determining the hours of your rental request.
- Unless an evening event is scheduled, the building will close at 4:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday. The building is not available for rental on Friday evening.
- Without prior approval, events must end and the building vacated by 4:30 p.m. Friday, 5 p.m. Saturday and 8 p.m. all other days. Events must begin before 6:30 p.m.
- Rooms must be returned to the condition in which they are found. A separate $100 damage deposit will be charged for room use. This deposit will be refunded if the room is returned to its original condition. In addition, groups will be billed for clean-up and damages and management may forbid future use of the building.
- Contact the Center for a confirmation if you have not received one within three business days.
- Priority for room rental is given to building occupants. In addition, a reservation made by an outside group can be cancelled with a 90-day notice.
- If your event is cancelled, please contact the Center for Families office as soon as possible. Cancellations made less than 48 hours before an event will be charged the normal rental fee.
- No fee will be charged if the building is closed unexpectedly due to inclement weather.
- The Center for Families is a smoke, alcohol and weapon-free property.
Room Use Fees
||4 hours or less